Baboo Box Subscription
- Subscribe now to all 4 boxes and save 15%
- Receive over 30 carefully chosen items
- All products are full size
- Free Postage and Packaging
Just click on your current trimester and you will automatically receive the corresponding box and a box each trimester thereafter, until the baby is born!
What Does Each Box Contain?
This box is ideal from the start of pregnancy onwards and is perfect for combating nausea. The box contains:
- Anatomicals Bergamot and Green Ginger Body Butter - Pregnancy can really dry the skin. Intensely moisturise and nourish the skin with this rich formula. It is gently scented with Bergamot and Green Ginger to uplift the senses and help ease anxiety.
- OG Omega 3 capsules - Omega 3 fats play an integral role in pregnancy and antenatal care. They are the building blocks for the developing brain and nervous system. They can also help to stave off the baby brain!
*A replacement product can be arranged for Vegans*
Dr Botanicals Hemp Moisturiser - Hemp Seed and Cocoa butter work to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin for a smooth, radiant complexion.
- Myrtle&Maude Peppermint BonBons– These melt in the mouth bonbons are made with peppermint oil and enriched with vitamin B6. The perfect relief during the first trimester.
- Trouser Extender– Accommodate your expanding tummy with these handy trouser extenders, no need for a new pair of jeans just yet!
- Pregnancy Bingo– Cried at an advert? Sick at work? Cross them off for a bit of fun!
- Fruit and veg stickers- A great way to keep up to date with the size of your growing baby.
- Mocktail Card + Accessories– A mocktail recipe card with a paper straw and umbrella so you don’t feel left out at the party!
- Box 2:
This box is ideal from week 16 onwards and is perfect for relaxation. This box contains:
- Natural Birthing Company – Keep stretch marks at bay. Use morning and night from your boobs to your bum!
- SBC Lavender and Water Lily bath and Shower Creme– Relieve dry and dehydrated skin while calming the mind with this moisturising shower creme.
- Night Owl Tea– Sleep is going to get harder soon so have a cup of this naturally caffeine free, lavender and chamomile tea with a little honey before bed!
- Sleep Mask– A satin soft sleep mask to block the light and help with that elusive sleep. Top Tip: pack this in your hospital bag in case of an overnight stay!
- Sass and Belle Note Book- Keep track of things you wanted to ask at the midwife appointments or write your hospital bag list in this pretty handbag size note book.
- Bra extenders- So you don't have to buy expensive new bras just yet.
- Midwife appointment stickers– Keep track of your next appointment with a sticker in the diary.
- Mocktail Card + Accessories- Close your eyes and pretend it's the real thing!
This box is ideal from week 28 onwards and is perfect for easing aches and pains. This box contains:
- Trulips Lip Balm– Keep lips soft with this hydrating lip balm. Top tip: The lips can get very dry due to the gas and air during labour. Make sure you pack this one in your hospital bag.
- Guinot Gel Jambes Legres– This cooling and refreshing gel provides rapid relief to puffy ankles and feet. Great for tension headaches and muscle aches.
- Angel Earth Co Renew Body Brew- Drop this giant lavender and calendula infused bath tea bag under hot running water and let the healing herbs sooth your aches and pains.
- Motherlylove Massage Oil - Award winning pregnancy and labour massage oil. The relaxing combination of oils soothe the emotions and promote a peaceful nights sleep.
- Wooden Massage Roller– ease any aches and pains with this wooden massage roller. Roll it in your hands or under your feet or get someone else to roll it over your back.
- Baboo Box Baby Brain Busters- Make a cuppa, put your swollen feet up and and have a go these pregnancy puzzles!
Mocktail Card + Accessories- To enjoy at the baby shower!
This box is for Mum and baby and contains:
- BabooBox Himalayan Bath Salts– Salts are known to help ease tired muscles and repair damaged skin. Put a handful of salts in your bath to speed up recovery post-birth.
- Kokoso Coconut Oil– This 100% natural and organic oil is a silky body butter, a baby massage oil, a makeup remover and so much more.
- Good Bubble Bubble Bath– Suitable for newborns upwards, contains no nasties and is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients. Perfect for your babies sensitive skin.
- Mamas Secret Shop Teething Necklace– These beautiful handmade necklaces are made from food grade silicone beads. Something pretty for mum and handy for a teething baby!.
- Space Mask- This jasmine infused sleep mask heats up once opened to send you off to a deep sleep. Perfect for getting back to sleep after those night feeds.
- Munchkin White Hot Safety Duck- Reveals the word "HOT" when the bath is too hot. Fun, easy for little hands to grasp and water tight to prevent sinking and mildew. The perfect bath time companion.
- Baboo Box Alternative Milestone Cards– A bit of fun to capture the not so perfect times of having a new baby!
- Mocktail/Cocktail Card +Accessories– A recipe card that can be alcohol free or add a little Prosecco. The choice is yours. Either way add the umbrella and paper straw!
* Products may vary slightly depending on availability. If for personal reasons you would like us to switch any of the products, please pop us an email and we will do our best to accommodate you *